Re: NTLK Comment to the subject: Unhappy palm story

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 04:29:25 CDT

I know this to be generally true, but if you read my mails a few days ago, a
TOTAL drain of power by my modem not only hard reset my MP2100 but also
wiped out its System Update. Before this happen, I would have thought this
was impossible with the MP2X series.

Anyone with any clues?

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia